Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The exams is way over! Very much over!! Yayyyyy....................


Now the only downside is that the results isnt going to be too awfully good. Owell.. I dont ask for the sky....I be glad if I even pass it not ace it!


As I have it.. I have practically laze thru the weekend after the exams and sorta drinking and breathing and the occassion movement to prevent pin and needles, I was like a literal slug. So we tried to do a gathering on saturday with the ex classmates but pathetically only like 3 of us turned up plus the organiser which make it 4. If you asked me... I hope the rest go to hell and rot in eternity. I feel so sorry for xiang's effort to even put together the outing. Well... I told her so.. but I still appreciate her effort and it was good... I meant in my books the outing was swear because the catching up on tibits of life is so fulfilling. Ditto to those say they will turn up and flew our kites! I have a good mind to entangle the kite line ard their neck *evil glare*


Oh I watch Mr and Mrs Smith with Ros right after the exams. Did I ever say how I adore Brad Pitt? Oh wait.. I think I did swoon over him and drool all over while attempting to do a review on Troy last year. Oh well.. A little more swoooning doesnt kill anyone.. I am so captivated with Mr Smith! I like the fight scene between the Mister and Missus when they literally tore their house apart. Although there is some ambiguious stuff in the movie...


* How can a couple be married 5 years.. or 6 ... have no idea where the wife's work. At least the venue!!!! That shocked look on Brad is ridicuolous.


* What happened at the end? what happen to the bosses who want the 2 dead??!! Think is ridiculous after fighting so much everything sorta just die out in the end!??!?!


Anyway I like the movie because both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looks so yummy together! But what is up with Angelina!? Her freaking luxurious curls still look like that even when she just got up from bed! I know the works of fashions gurus on the set but you know.. just feel so outta this world on certain aspect of the movie! And oh boy.. Brad Pitt looks so man and I like it when he was wizing thru the dessert with that jeep!! He's my hunk.... okay so I am a sucker for pretty boys.. so sue me!


On another hand I feel so sorry for Jennifer Aniston! Is like a love hate thing this whole fiasco.. On 1 hand I thought both AJ and Brad suit each other like a T but on another I hate that because they are together Jen got to split with Brad! @#$%&* Ok.. I am nuts..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home