Thursday, May 12, 2005

Life is so not happening for me...I didnt particularly celebrate the birthday.. Because was suppose to be cramping for assignments.. HOWEVER till date I have yet to start anything. Talk about efficient I am so not it. So I am hoping that I will churn something out within the next few days or I am officially dead.


Work is piling up .. school is killing me... I need Relaxation.... DUH dont we all need it?!?!


The thing with May is that I always have so many stuff cramp to do on this fateful month. I want to just pass this semester and move on with life. If I give up now I am so UBER regretting I ever did that! *sigh* Trod on.. you'll survive I reckon.


So the wedding plans is official. One year from now we are going to go through the chinese wedding thingy with all the red and all the blah.. you know.. the whole chinese wedding thing. At night we are going to host this dinner at RASA Sentosa.. the whole thing still weighing on my mind is the logistic nightmare for my guests but darling assure everything is going to be fine. Thus I am just crossing all my fingers *sigh*


More realistic thing on hand now is the pending solemnization to be held in another 3 months time.. *horrors* I have yet to get anything in place and the thought of that is pretty frightening... No dress, no shoes .. duh... ANYWAY let's not be superficial...


Life's is pretty pressing at this stage but certainly entertaining still! I love my life, my folks, my room and of course.. my bed when I'm using my teddy bed spread ;)


Life's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home