Monday, April 11, 2005

So the uneventful week was unmarked anyway because we bailed out on meeting. Simply too much assignments to complete and I have barely start on the 3rd chapter out of the 6 readings to complete to ANALYSE and come up with a mouthful 2500 words essay!!!

Anyway it be a bit of struggling but I'll get through... *sigh*


Despite the weekend was not much happening in any sense I went to have my fortune decipher by this shi fu. I must say till now I am rather skeptical about this whole fortune telling business but certain part of my life was really accurate which freaks me out!!!! Anyway aint too thrilled although he deemed me to do really good in future and one to own property and stuff with amazing kids that are famous! I hope for the right reason for the kids and not some culprit of scams or all things I dont want to be associated with. Reason why was a bit disturbed because of my folks.. according to him.. between 34-44 one of my folks will go and another will go when I am 44-54.. I am EXTREMELY DISTURBED!! I dont want to be rich and all without my folks!!!*sigh* anyway I love my mum and dad... dont want them to go.. I'm going to have the shifu change the fengshui of the house next year! *sigh* I know I am being uber paranoid about this whole thing but the way he drafted my life I would call it accurate.. Hopefully he got the bits abt my folks wrong~ I want my folks to live till old.. till way too old!


Anyway after the while fortune telling episode, I stayed at home to accoy my folks the whole weekend. It also helps that I have lots of studying to do! *sigh*


We did the Qing Ming prayers yesterday and I have this amazing sheen on my face now due to sun burn!! Anyway after the prayers went to my uncle house and his amazingly small puny dog give me this bite which result in bleeding and a bruise tat formed in seconds. Knowing me you probably thought I went to pet the dog?! Actually, No.. I was just going to the toilet minding my own business when the dog lurch at me..Goes to show I have to pet every dog or they will bite..Geeze!


So the week was memorable afterall.. marked by a dog bite! How's that for memories!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home