Monday, March 14, 2005

It is so funny when you have that 2 month break from school and you hardly do anything constructive or even had a fun filled week during that entire season. Instead once school started I have the weekends FILLED up with activities and they hardly involved any schoolwork to start off with.


So Friday after lesson, we went to Thumpers instead of Zouk and no.. Scoorge wasnt with us but I still spent a lot! I like the place.. although it's kinda small and smoky. But then again it had been a REALLY long time since I was spaced out by the drinks and I dotn even want to check my credit card bills because I spent so much I would assume.. At least $100! Blah.. on drinks!! Lucky thing is that zother sis came and pick us up after her coffee session! Ni-ce~ It is great to be sloshed and obtained that high. Although I cost a hell loud to obtained that.. I reckon it be a extravagant spent. Anyhow, upside is that Zother got this guy number from Thumpers and that guy had a vERY cute friend (not that it was important but I just wanna say it)...


On sat I still waked up spiffy and all for afternoon class! Good or what?!?!And aint I a lucky bitch.. I dont suffer from hangovers! Zother was conked out till evening! And she made it just in time to go to dinner at Walax2 with Kel and carol! I have to admit that is the first time we been to there and mike turn up with Xue.. Plentiful of updates so I thought I just so a random thought thingy:

*The band is UBER good! I wanna catch them again
*mike suffered from a major bout of depression *from not seeing us I reckon?!?!?!*
*He is dating Xue (I knew it!!!!! bastard wouldnt tell me until I probe!!)
*The Pizza and Pasta is UBER NICE!! (and expensive!!!!)
*We didnt drink a drop of alcohol!
*Cute guys there but all so taken! (no chance for zother!!)
*I parked for 4 hours for $1.50 while Mike paid $6!
*When I see Xue I remember how pissed I am with Dan!
*Zother was a bit disturbed that mike choose Xue (I think??)
*I suffered from mild diahorrhea the entire day because of the drinking on Friday (which is normal and I like the purging!!)


Spent Sunday trying to study after bathing sheldon and washing the car. Went to Starbucks at concourse and per always and oh man! What the crap! All the studying for naugh because I hardly understand anything! *fume* Whatever is the crap, for one thing I and zother spent too much time just lazing ard *period* As much as I like to be linked to the word hardworking, factually I have an assignment due on next Tuesday that is about the only reason why I am slogging of ass off to try to finish the readings necessary to do the assignment *sigh* than while we ware goofing off doing anything but work, Zother got accquainted witht he guy he knew on Friday and that man claim he is born in the year of 67! Even oh no isnt that old?! Gosh.... ANYHOW.. that is really tragically old but he's funny *hmmm actually is the sarcasm that reek the entire sms ping-pong between the 2 of them that makes it funny* and for a while we were still comtemplating if he might be younger than us. Anyhow.. must be the bad light in Thumpers or something.. we know the next time we see him.


After wasting my hardearn money this weekend, I swear I am going to be good this weekend and concentrate on finishing my assignment! I know with all this swearing I can imagine God had personally picked a prime property for me in hell-land blk 666! Blah!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home