Monday, February 14, 2005

My baby's back on a jet plane early this morning... And the minute he let go of my hand to enter the departure gate I started missing him BADLY.. *sigh*

He got me this card for V day and when I read it I just teared because .. I just so hate it when he got to leave. We settled the deal that he come back for good in Dec.. till then.. we be good with him jetting back and forth every 2 months.


Apart from the terrible seperation ... Chinese New Year was a blast!


Sweetie and I plough through crowds on Chinese New Year Eve at the nurseries and Chinatown to get the best deal and oh boy... we got some really good deals! Decorations for $1 flat and tibits which was going for 1.80 per 100grams went for $5 for a big plastic bag to let us fill out as much as possible. flowers at $2 per bunch and Pussy willows going for $7 per 6 bunches which we used to decorate 2 houses!!! Bargain were good! I reached home only at 5AM in the morning! my whole clockwork just went wirey this past few days!..... but it was fun.. it's the little things that we didnt appreciate in the past but when seperation happens.. the little stuff we do together just make it so much more meaningful..


The weird part of CNY was us not visiting on the first day. Folks and me were simply too lazy and we took turn napping that eventually.. when all of us FINALLY woke up at the same time... it was ald 9pm. Darling came over just as the folks were going to my uncle house just in time.. after a while, he went clubbing with his pals..


The rest of the lunar new year was filled with gamblings ventures and visit to everyone's homes and what's not.. The only weird thing was sweetie won 400 dollars gambling black jack. If anyone know him... he totally have the luck of new born turtles survival in the wild (read: nil chance) anyway what comes round goes I guess.. at least it recoup his years of losing... HA!



As much as I would love to have a longer holiday... reality hits.. School's starting REALLY soon... and work beckons. Sigh.. why can't we have something like a 1 month summer holiday or something? I hate work! I want more holidays! Bah

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home