Thursday, January 27, 2005

Boo!

Lori and Bono is out of the Amazing Race! I guess I am going to root for the next best thing.. Jon and Kris! The race is coming to a close and of course.. I will be keeping GLUED to the screen...


So I survive .. so much for the climax into work failure that I was so prepared to jump into when the week was starting. Like all things.. things always get ironed out and stuff resolved! And so.. I didnt disappoint although I was so sure I would.


Anyhow all wells and I am so looking forward to the weekend yet again! Darlins coming home next week and I can hardly wait. School's starting soon and the dammit Oz dollars just refuse to come down!!! Talk about sturborn! They sure tops it!


Someone at my estate got dengue fever.. wait make it 2 of them and the government is sending ppl to spray the house and check every other days. Dad on the other hand went on a spraying spree and I had a very uncomfortable time sleeping yesterday because of the fume that still lingers although it had been what.. at least 10 freakins hours since he spray. The fan and stuff didnt help it one bit! If this doesnt kill the mossies.. it at least partially killed me! =P


What do I want to do this weekend.. I guess packing the room rates VERY HIGH! I have been coming up with reasons why I dont have time to pack the room and languish in oblivion to the nags my mum showering on me. I hate CNY for that few days where I try to straighten my war-torn room stew with my stuff because I refuse to throw out my mags and stuff.. sigh..


I will clean the room.. before mum really get mad .... sometimes.... soon..... ha!





0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home