Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The past few days had been hectic.. everything was like a blurred and I dont really remember what I did exactly to be truthful!

I and Keat collaborate to bring our single friends together resulting in my New Year counting down with literate strangers. Not really anything eventful to be truthful but then again it could've been worse. Went to a KTV thingy right after the count down and gatecrash with carine's friend.. kinda funny but then again isnt something I wanna do. I think zother and me exceptionally loudness doesnt goes well with that group.

Anyhow.. I spent the New Year.. sleeping in late. Went to Punggol to air the place and check out Fang's pad which is opposite my block! Hang out awhile before I went home and watch some TVs before heading out for dinner with hock, teng and al. So we hang out a lil bit and watch a couple of hours of football at Marina Sq before I went to meet fang's and company yet again.. *apparently the single folks wants to meet again and we being the official match makers was obliged to turned up* Hang out with them ard 2 before heading home! It totally seems like a sunday but MAN! It's only Sat!! Yahoo... I like that feeling... same theory as waking up at 4am in the morning to pee and realize you still can sleep another 3 more hours before waking up for work!


Sunday watch MORE TV and basically hang around before meeting the girls from poly, jan, joe and von. I dont remember much what happen on Sunday but I know it rain the whole DAY! I hate it... nothing dries and you all cold and wet just by sitting at a corner. So we talk and we catch up and I am glad that for 2005, I've at least started to attempt to turn up for such gatherings after what... 6 years?!??! hahhaha... Better late and never *shrugged* ...


While everyone dragged their battled minds to work and school.. I was spared! Office was closed and so I enjoyed a very lazy morning in bed and met up with Teng to eat at TM! I didnt know Bali Thai served decent food until yesterday though..After she went off I met up with zother to watch our 'Meet the Fockers'. Man! I love the show!! It was hilarious and one thing though.. I thought the chemistry between Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Strietsand (sic)was so apt! Anyhow.. isnt it funny how embrassing parents can be? I would love to have them as folks! They are so.. Quirky! However at the same time I know how quirky parents always embarassed kiddos like us..Ha! It's like.. too much of a good thing is bad... yeah cool folks are cool and fun to have but when they bring out your sexuality on the dining table as a topic favour you simply just want to evaporate from the surface of the earth..


so like all good thing have to ends.. It was my turn to dragged myself to work today with the usual rush hour traffic *nevermind we dont have that much of a traffic from where I work*.


*yawn*


I am just looking forward to the long break during Chinese New Year...


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home