Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's a miracle but.........................I'm Alive!!!!!!


*That line is so freaking familiar and I wonder if Mary Shelly had anything to do with it.*


ANYHOW.... Dad didnt freakin yell at me on the phone... He just told me calmy that I have to pay $30 for the locksmith to unlock the room door.. PERIOD!


Well... although I think that is uber costly and I hate to pay that much. It beats locking down the door or whatever crap I could have thought of to enter my freakin room. I am so going to Duplicate a copy of the key TONIGHT!


So tra la la.. I'm a happy camper 30 bucks poorer! I wanted to blog about my idol today but the 'key, locksmith and yelling dad' scare episode distorted my thoughts.. blah! I do it tomorrow then...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home