Monday, December 20, 2004

So what did I do yesterday but watch more TV.. I swear I can feel the liquidification of my brain when I turn my head or the slighest movement ever!


Only managed to drag myself out of the house at 7pm to do some Christmas shopping. Still.. parking was a nightmare! I thought I was being a smart aleck by parking at the opposite HDB block at Tampines Mall to save some parking changes. Not only everyone thought the same thing... But parking EVERYWHERE is hell! But luckily a spot came up.. Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse..


So I trod to spotlights bought some itsy bitsy stuff to do the personalize gift shit.. tried shopping at Tampines Mall.. Bought a boggle set for the gift exchange although JK said the gift seems too cheem for the dinner party crowd I am going this Friday.. Duh.. I played boggle when I was in Pri 3! Then again.. I know that group would love mj and all mindless games than say boggle. Well the point is.. to buy a unisex game and to meet the budget is tough nuff'. I aint going to brood over if they are intellectually smart nuff for the game or otherwise. Anyhow JK bought Jenga last year.. so I can't repeat buying a 'blockhead' game this year. =P


The crowd are amazing and the sales are smokin' hot if you asked me... I a glad I am such a warrior.. I RESIST impulse sales buys with the best of my ability. Almost bought this Jamie Oliver book.. but nah.... I can read them at the bookshops.. HEHE... Ok I know I am such a lousy cheapskate!


SO the sunday ended with me stocking up junks from NTUC. It's always the super market.. I have a lovehate relationship with that place.. Because I love to stock up on food but at the same time I hate spending money on the junks I buy!

Talk to darling for a while and told him I want him to come back fast.. sigh.. This skype is really great for free internet telephony. Although the looney connection is horrible at times but at least it save us hefty bills.. although we havent seen such bills because both of our cells are company expenses! haa.. but we shouldnt take things for granted and I reckon if anyone need to use such a service click on wwww.skype.com


So monday is here and what's new but my US counterparts are on vacation mode! YESssshh!! Anything to keep them out of my hair! hoho..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home