Friday, December 03, 2004

These few days has been a rush to check out venue for the ROM thingy for next year whilst blockhead is in town. He's such a fusspot! You would think a girl will be more particular about such details.. Guess what?! Aint in this relationship sista~

We went to Amara hotel and check out their package it was cool 999 nett! I mean it is a good deal rather than say what we spent at Flutes.. It is weird.. you want the perfect lil ceremony and you are pinching every penny to prevent that from happening. Sigh...anyhow he is saying that he dont want to do this in the hotel since the banquet is going to be at one blah blah blah...

Wed we took a break so darlin can study for the exams on Thurs. Meanwhile we had dinner at Oaks yesterday and to be frank I kinda like the place and the food is reasonably cheap! Darlin's not that keen though.. But we pigged out major last night! The Food is dammit cheap!! with the load we order they have this promotion going on for a wine buffet fully redeemeable for the dinner bill! So we had the whole dinner and the works with darlin drowin 5-7 glasses of different wine while me had the lime soda.. The bill... a whopping $50 only!

Later on we went to Cafe Society and Indochine at Empress place to check out these potential site and Indochine seems too exp for us but Cafe Society didnt actually seems too bad...

I am totally fine with all the places actually because I like them all.. there's no definetly must have place in my opinion because all of them are so lovely.. however that doesnt seem the case with the significant other. And all this for a small reception and he is racking his brain. Wait till the big one comes along and I see how he co-ordinate with him being in china! blah!!!

We ended the night going to Cheesecake cafe at Siglap! Nice touch ... love that place! And boy was it crowded or what!?! As much as I enjoyed the night and every other night I was out with that boy I simply cannot take it that he have to go back to China on Sunday early afternoon. It sucks! and I hate it...It wont be till Chinese New Year before he can come back... and I hate it...

Life's complicated why can't it be simple .... I hate seperation and for now.. I hope the weekend never comes..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home