Friday, November 19, 2004

Today is Friday and I know I say I wash the car on Wednesday... I didnt.. heee..

Ai yah.. work late and ... by the time I reach home it was time to watch TV lah! And I have many junks to do at home... like preparing to get blind by the rays beaming from the 29"Box!

I will try to wash the car today.. I will try to... wash away the cake formation on the car!

Darlin's is coming back and I can hardly wait! But it wont be long before he have to go back and we will only see each other when Chinese New Year comes ard.. sigh...

Life's is bittersweet.. contradicting lil'o cesspool...

oh and Teng bought a BRAND NEW PEUGEOT 206 COVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean the cost although equate a Camary and pragmatic me would probably choose the latter if I have the means that is still one hell of a looker! Sigh... 105k.. I wish I can but we can't.. Well at least I am going to be able to be ferry ard in one!! If you can't buy the cake ... you might as well enjoy a sneak bite! hohoho.. lucky biatch!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home