Saturday, November 13, 2004

I had the most deadly holidays... I was literally bored to death at home and blinded myself watching TV although I am so glad at myself for watching 'October sky'... the story of Homer Hickman and the rocket boys.. where dreams do come true even for ulu town Virginia..Sigh.. I always love memoirs..

Anyhow.. started on Tis' by McCourt like finally after I got the book like what?? 1 year ago?!? Anyway.. it is a joy to start reading beside the academic crap I have been stuffing myself with so I can have a time of my life spilling it out durin the finals! In anycase.. I just wanna enjoy rotting the next few months and enjoy work.. *right... enjoy.. that is so not the word!!*

Between me and blockhead.. there is still unresolve issues and we had better discuss this when he is back.. geeze.. he's just making my life a bit more torment than normal and that absolutely sucks!

so what do I have in store for the next 3 days of holidays? I resolve to watch more TVs ... hahha... actually... I thinking of doing exercise for a change.. I know.. I said I start skipping rope but the TV was calling for me all the time! Anyhow.. maybe will run at EC tomorrow morning or something. When all else fails.. I still got to wash the car... duh! hahhaaa...

Let just cross the fingers so that I have something to do and so something to blog about this pathetic rotting like the vegetable life that I am currently leading... blah!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home