Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Finally cut the hair! It was okay... nothing too fancy but I thought it made me look fat.. wait.. I am fat.. who am I trying to bluff?!?!

Anyhow I and zother cover every tiles in Orchard to shop after the haircut. She was on a spree for some wedding this coming sat because she is the bridesmaid sorta kinda.. Well I bought a necklace which go nicely with my dress which I always wore to dinners.. *I need to go buy another 2 dress because a hellava ppl are getting married!!* and the face mask from KOSE ...which I used it today and I like it tons!

Now the cake of the icing is the parking I spent in Orchard today! That obnoxious spot at Cairnhill parking costed me a whopping $16.80!!! It used to cost only $2.50 for christ sake! I swear off parking at that place ever again! They will not ever going to earn a cent from me!!!!!!!

Anyhow fast forward today...

Teng's ROM ended with a big bang literally.. anyhow.. it started with a big bang because the granny had a fall.. My heart almost fell with her.. luckily she's alright to begin with.

Me, hock and the wifey was up to start buying the flowers and misc balloons crap and stuff to decor the place.. Although it wasnt first class but I thought it looks nice enough for a wedding!? considering the budget of $100 plus the hand bouquet! I thought we did fine actually =) I attached some pictures... but I was so busy I missed taking pictures of the stairs and stuff! Because we decor there nice and dandy as well!

I thought for a first time effort.. It was rather good .. I hoep the newlyweds are happy and they leaving Singapore tomorrow for their honeymoon! Aint that nice.....

As for me.. I am still feeling outta sorta these few days.. I am having doubts of the relationship .. I know.. is my tantrum... I am being a miss prissy basically but pardon me why we talk like 2 sentence each time we are on the phone and they are nothing but 'biz' stuffs like 'HDB asking for proof of employment in china... ' Sigh... it doesnt help when he say he want to talk at night and you make plans to rush home from whatever shit/crap/stuff I was doing only to wait in vain because he 'claim' he fallen asleep but awoke at 3 plus on both night to sms me to say sorry to make me wait. As much as I give him the benefit of the doubt I just feel is an effort that he is not doing enough. Is not a good feeling for me to be truthful and at times like this I wished I took up the challenging jobs which I managed to get a coupel of months back to take my mind off all these! I feel like crap basically! Al's mum keep pestering me where is the boyfrd... I was so close to tears! I dont know if I still have one or otherwise! And when all else fails.. he will just apologize each and everytime and just buried everything that is wrong with the relationship which I think is a big boo boo in the first place! Life's suck bad nuff' but he is marking my world a bit more topsy turvy than usual and I have no idea how much more I can take it before I really want to break this thing off. I aint sure if he is the man I want to marry anymore because the future is uncertain and everything about this relationship is basically uncertain to begin with~

Life's funny when you think everything is good.... so what when you have monetary support and luxuries? you lost the precious lil o thing call 'feeling' which is priceless!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home