Friday, October 08, 2004

So I told myself that I would get my camera charged for some actions pictures at the wedding banquet I'm attending today last week... and today is the day and what did I do?!!?!??! I still didnt put the camera in the charger! ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh

Whatever!

Anyway about the Apprentice.. I think Kwame is dead! He cannot freakin hell leave the 2 baby to work without any cat fight! I still have the slightest clue how Omarossa had work for the President of US when she cannot freakin hell follow instruction and lying thru her teeth when confronted.. Wait.. it's bush in the house.. so it probably doesnt even matter which incompetent person they hire... they ald have one who is really bad in house.

I like yesterday because I veg in front of the TV when I reach home at 7.15pm.. I tore myself away from the TV only at 9.35pm to bath so that I can catch Apprentice on time.. ha!! and finally I let the TV rest only at 12.40am.. I wonder if mediacorp hire anyone to watch and comment on the programs. I would really love that job! sigh......

So it is really early now to the end of the day but I cannot wait...I have a full weekend again since darlin is coming back in approx in another 20 hours =)

After a long month it look like he just went yesterday. Ha!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home