Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So.. I said I would study... TODAY!

Didnt study yesterday because nana had a gathering arranged to laid landmines *wedding invites* so we gather at Cafe Cartel at cityhall although they arranged to meet at Raffles Hotel to eat at Seah Deli. I think it ultimately prove 1 thing.. we are all damm poor!

*Did I mention I am having one of the most disturbing stomache since yesterday? geeze.. I am suspecting it to be cramps for period but.. not so... it's a runny poo day! hoho.. and I am still having it this morning!! arrgghh!!*

Anyway a lot of ppl did turn up ..which of course is zohter, me, nana, sharon, carol, ya and Pam (aka D). For real it was loud of laughs and what else we get to sit at the loudest table. End of the day plough ourselves back at close to 12.. geeze!

Blockhead's car gave me grave trouble when I tried to start it. Threw at tantrum at him when he cannot get me a solution over the phone and started yelling. Can sense the total pissiness in me boy! Anyhow all ends well.. end of the day, he calls me up at home after I reach home and I apologize to him.. Ha!

Zohter is leaving for HK today.. but she's coming back on Fri.. hopefully she dont attempt to bring in any ciggies because we certainly cannot afford to get her out of the doghouse if she kenna again! Ha!

okie my DID is ringing off the hook the whole morning.. need to hassle my work liao lah.. sian leh!!! Well think of the pay...

Oh the other hand the amount that I spent on gas is killing me! It just never get lower! Ouch!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home