Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Had the most amazing replacement lecturer in school yesterday. Either she is talking about her glam glam 'MEDIA' job or she is talking about her schooling and work stinct in Australia. Oh and she decipher some rocket science formula for us yesterday about aboriginals in Oz .. and she reveal the 'shocking' fact that magazine work 2 months in advance *and after that she goes I aint suppose to tell you guys ~roll eyeballs~*.

ginko was mad as hell that she took us as kids who like know nuts about anything.. ha.. I guess that the things about convent girls.. we know just too much because we are so.... inquistive although I reckon kay poh will be more suitable.

whatever is the case either she is talking about her glam friends with glam jobs or her australia stuff or about her own MEDIA job of which she keep saying ~ I have a media job~ literally and not us reading into it. OR she is proud of the fact that she is a 'Kantang' because she speak English and little or no Mandarin... I dont know why she should be proud of that fact because I frankly find it a disgrace to be Chinese and not speaking any Mandarin

If anyone is looking for the word obnoxious.. they should just attend the lesson! BLAH

Oh did I ever mentioned that Share the prefect in my sec class is in my present class? Fate or what?! Anyway I just want to say this.. Turquoise Toga top just doesnt go with long skirt with burberrys checks *and is not even the correct burberry's colour!!* and to top it off with knee high boots! It simply looks like a line dance outfit gone wrong! Was so tempted to take a snapshot and let zohter see heheh but thought it was so mean... Ai yah the real truth is because ginkoh camera phone make a sound when use to take picture... so decided against it!

Ok I am a meany... so sue me!!

JK left for china : 14 days!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home