Friday, September 03, 2004

Love my sleep so much.... I just love to wallow in my bed with my garfield spread and my bolster and tons of pillows on my bed. How I gotten so much pillows is a result of every new year..

Mum: I bougth pillows can you change one of them and throw it out?
Me : Okay... *proceed to change pillow*

The only thing is.. I add one more pillow to my collection and not throw out any.. *snigger* I know... but I love my fluffy ones so much.. sigh.. Anyway it is only like what.. 3? Over the years blockhead threw out a few for me *sulk* but whatever.. I still have some leftovers.. hee..

Not feeling pyche up for the beewax's job now.. sigh... a bit... hmmmm.. paranoid abt losing the bonus now. Want to write something for to the HR of the company. What I am concern about is my taking leave for studies. Absolutely sucky! I know I am such a worrywart!

Darling didnt call but Zohter did.. hehe.. they are my nourishment..

On another hand I loan blockhead car to my colleague who need to sent the mum back to Malaysia.. I dont know how JK will react after I tell him that.. Guess he will be okay since it is only in Johore and they be back on Sunday. As much as I like to drive.. the responsiblity of having a car is taking a toll on my mental health. I keep getting worried abt the coolants and oils and stuff.. sigh.. Dad's asking me to go to the petrol kisok to check by the pump uncles *he is so lazy*! I worried about just everything.. argghh... and when the car is out of my care.. I seems more relieve. Think I am still not ready for a car. Ohwell.. just being a surrogate car owner.. hehehe

Tonight Zohter will be back maybe we go for dinner or something.. and I be going for the interview at 7pm.. dont know if they give me anything better than beewax.. but just incase.. better check it out.. wish me luck!

Countdown to bug's return : 73 days! ~sweet~

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home