Friday, July 30, 2004

Just when I thought my days were getting worse... ..............................

it still aint getting any better *bleh*

Anyway JK came over to my house the day before and yesterday. I gathered he is trying to make up for lost time before he fly over. We talk abit about him going over to china to work. I mean I aint going to stop him but he told me that I am the one he want to spent the rest of the life with but got to scarfice a bit now for this 1-2 years. *sob* I totally tear at this point because I have no one to go to if I wanna grumble. I dont dump them on my pals because I think I bore them with my ald plentiful grousal.. hee ...

No one to help me run errands

No one to be with me 24/7 on sunday

No one to pamper me

No one to play dorky handshake with me

No one to be my bfrd ..booo and I kinda hate it after 6 years....

He say he be coming back every 3 months or I can go over... looking at the bright side of things the monetary gains that will be coming in will be definetely helpful for the wedding. However this is also the high point of our life where we were about to settle down and plan and put a wedding together to celebrate our union.

I mean how would you know If I dont get cancer *choy choy choy!* or die the next year before her come back. What if this will be the last bit of togetherness we will be together and we bid each other farewell together... *sob*

Kinda teary whenever I think about it. He be going really soon and that is exactly 30 days from now and that marks out anniversary for 6 years on the 2nd of sept. Sigh... I really wonder at times if that is an omen.

However wasting my breath saying all these.. I still demand a proposal and nothing less! There! *I know I am still being a bratty smirky princess~* blah.. told you I am complicated!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home