Friday, July 23, 2004

I love friday so much when I dont have school.. When I start *which is tomorrow* I kinda hate the weekends.. it always means I got to start study, get worried abt my grades and wonder if I can passed by next year. I mean I have to... I am literally poor.. yeah.. like dead broke! If I dont pass it.. I have to pay more for fees...

On another hand ... I like weekend because I get to see my darling and just catch up with him... because if people know us.. we seldom have the chance because both of us are stuck in some nitch shit school half the time after work... And to add even more salt to the wound he probably flying to Suzhou to work in a months time.

Sucky...

I am looking forward to get a real good job soon.. dying to start on the essay on the jet fuel to get that sales exec for jet fuel. Hopefully I can pin that job.. meanwhile got to repolish my resume! I mean a salary of 6 figures.. never in my dreams I will imagine I will get that much in a year..

Cross all your fingers, toes and eyes for me please. I need all the help I have.............

oh abt my life.. I done nothing constructive yesterday but watch TV.. and I absolutely love Apprentice.. and no it is not for Donald Trump =P

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home