Friday, July 09, 2004

Woo.. Watched the 'Apprentice' featuring the gas man Donald Trump.. It would have been better if my pest of a niece didnt like force me to contest the speed of fixing the 5 pcs Jigsaw puzzle with her.. For a while I was like what the hell am I competing with a 4 year old on 4 lousy set of jigsaw. For the record I was the winner of the jigsaw compeition! Sam the eccentric guy from the versacorp team actually got ousted FINALLY!
Catfight alert again next week! Fun fun fun!! That omarossa.. is one hellava bitch.. geeze! To reach that part of the ladder it doesnt surprise me! Imagine you are playing consultant of the United States PRESIDENT! Not some dumb girl guides president! If you aint bitchy.. you are out of the race!

Talking about race .. The amazing race is back! Yeah and I feel so sorry for the dad and daughter team because the dad had a great fall and almost rip his whole leg off! I'm glad his 25 stitches *ouch* are not in vain..

secure tickets to watch 'supersize me' tonight at Plaza Sin... Yeah.. Finally!!! Cannot wait.. counting down..

Depress the no jobs came knocking on my door yet *sob sob*

JK fetch me for dinner last night to spag. at paragon! Yummy.. so love the fetuccine until I got so sick of it! put it in company tab so I ordered a big chocolate shake.. hee hee...

he's being sweet these days.. I guess the trip to Brazil made him missed me or something. Knowing us, we dont even meet up on weekdays and not to say place so far like orchard. Even if we meet up it be ard my place.. heh heh..

Counting down to weekend now... 4.33 ... 4.34.... 4.35.. why the hell is 5.30 so difficult to reached!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home