Thursday, July 08, 2004

I hate the weather.. totally reminds me of dreadful london.. not that I been there before but the way ppl had been describing that place.. down and lack sunshine.. I think it will be apt to describe it that way! Nevertheless, I still appreciate the possible for a work stinct in London.. *reminds me to write a note of that in my prayers~* =P

Dying to catch 'Supersize Me'.. the show about the man who ate Mcdonalds for 30 days and got something extra beside his happy meal toys. Nothing illict just something very unhealthy. I think got to do a Singaporean version of eating everyday at the hawker... think it probably kill the guy after the 13 day or something..Imagine daily char kuay teow or hokkien prawn mee. It probably aint helping much with the hawker generous portion of lard in literally everything that Chinese eat. Whatever is the case.. I still dig the lard lah.. love them in my noodles and love the crunch.. Yummy! Now that you notice I am not at all healthy.... I happen to love to EAT everything big or small.. ok I swore off shark fin and veal meat so not exactly everything big and small.. trying my best to turn vegan but it doesnt help that I irk the sight and smell of celery, onions, carrots and blah blah.. Whatever

The weather is cold.. and I am bore at work! I wanna get a new job! I have enough of everything here! Please grant me a job! and I mean FAST!!!!!!!!!

I'm babbling in my post as usual.. Just ignore me please!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home