Monday, July 05, 2004

My day of having a car is so over... JK came back this morning from Brazil and I went to fetch him from the Airport... Duh.. I was just enjoying the freedom! Manz! This totally sucks bucket loads!

Not that I was bringing the car out a whole load.. In fact on Sat, I stayed at home the whole day after breakie at mcdonalds in the morning with mum and niece. All I did with the car was to park it downstairs and keep a constant piereced ear to the 'tattling gadgets' ladies with their pretty umbrella in tow. Anyhow.. I reckon why the hell do they wanna catch that few cars at this deserted carpark, instead they will be prowling high traffic given it is Saturday! Damm.. my theory is good!

On Friday I went to this class gathering. Granted that YX say she have to absolutely meet her insurance agent despite me calling her 8 days in advance to book her. Granted that Audrey have to meet her frd which she meet so often nvm that I booked her 8 days om advance. I was kinda pissed! What sorta rubbish is that! I mean all in all.. just that there wasnt so much thoughts in anything.. whatever! I mean should meeting insurance agent and a frd which you meet on a fornightly basis so dammit important than classmates you might not have met for 10 years.. FINE!!! I give Sharon and Jules credit for admitting they have a chalet appointment and the latter was on MC for the day.

Duh! the only thing I hate is the thoughts.. I mean here we are trying our dammest to put everything aside to go out and just catch up... we have clowns that think otherwise. So summarise the whole thing.. there will be certain people I am going to leave out on the next outing and that is so definetely lor! No that I am petty or crap but the whole effort is just not worth it. And in my opinion never ever organise outings via emails. I rather just pick up the phone and call. Say so much of my thoughts and effort.. hehe *I'm shameless I know!*

Met up with Pearlyn on that day. It was nice to be truthful.. she isnt the friendliest person in the entire planet in the past.. but does it matter? She's cool! So the regular ppl turn up.. Peis, Fang, Sumei, PEarls, ME and zohter... so it wasnt so much of a class outing.. WHATEVER!!! Consolation is that we try to establish the link we once shared! It's hilarious..but come to think of it.. if it wasnt fate we could become complete strangers on the road. Anyhow.. I am glad I know them.. We went to this groovy places at bugis, 'CAN CAFE' something abt the place kinda mean my nose itch.. is not real dust but the 'vintage' decors with the acordian and masks and bottle crates artistics stewn all over the place make me squirm and uncomfy with the itch in the nose. But I must compliment the drinks. Their milk shake is YUMMY!!!! so many variety and so thick, creamy, chocolately, calories ladden and super spiffy!

this is getting to be a longish one.. but I like! I mean this is the one with the car!!!!!!!!

Yesterday brought fang and zohter to see my flat in PG.. after that went to compass point ate fast food and laze at starbucks for hours! It was so cool to be able to do that without studying or whatever crap. It was so super duper relaxing lor... After that zohter went for tarot readings .. me headed home to vegetate..fang went to meet her frd..

After 2 hours.. zohter called me up and we went to laze somemore and shop at Tampines Mall..bought nothing because we are saving but zohter bought some stuff... watched 'Windstruck'. If anyone know me I totally dont watch koreans shows or drama serials sorta person. I get irritated by them but I have to say windstruck was so sweet! The guy was so hmmm.. sweet and the girl was so hmmmm strong... totally unreal in this world. I mean given the size of ego of males will they ever.. ever let their women be stronger or independent.. The show was hilarious and at the same time sad. I heard a lot and I mean a lot of sniffles from girls and guys I reckon. ME... I felt sad but not to the extend of shredding tears lah.. Anyhow I thought the couple in the show was fun! but reality has it.. that is just a cinematical colloboration. Guys that sweet.. belongs right in there, those cinema screen that is.. If there was even such a person I betcha he be seen like a wuss!

I am going to so be a movie addict these days because I wanna catch :

Spiderman (Got to catch it what!! I think the penal code punish ppl who dont watch it or something.. so I wanna play safe.. heh heh)
Baran (Iranian show at Lido! Wanna watch!!!)
Notebook (saw the trailer and die die wanna watch)
Supersize me (the show abt the author eating 30days of mcd. and how he gain weight, suffer from depression, got high cholestrol or something.. blah blah)

I so like this period after the exams.. so ultra ultra relax!! While ppl start school I am enjoying my life .. working away *blah!*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home