Friday, June 25, 2004

Dad's in Hong Kong... coming back next Wednesday.

I didnt think I will say this but I kinda missed him! He's always on the telly.. doing his stuff in the living room and I and him will be trading the remote control because we both want to watch some program on TV at the same time. I have my own TV until it gave up 3 weeks back.. even when I had the TV I still like to watch it in the living room. I guess because the screen's bigger and Sheldon the mutt will be hanging ard waiting for the 'sound' for food.

Now.. no one watch the telly except me! Mum's choice of TV is sucky! Imagine I had to sit thru the F4 'liu xing hua yuan'!!! OK granted there wasnt much of a choice on tellys anyhow anyway! That's beside the point! The HK series on Ch 55 aint much better.

Luckily 'Apprentice' saved the day. Why cannot they screen 'Big Brother' ??!! Sigh... Anyway at least 'Simple Life' is showing and that will at least pacify me for quite a bit because I was so mad when I had to return from US without finishing the season! Blah!!!!

Something is adversely wrong with me.. I am feeling bore! I mean this is after the exams!! what the hell am I feeling bore and stuff?! OKIE!!! I am weird!!!

The start of the holidays but JK going to Brazil next Monday. On a happier note I have the car for the entire week... on another hand.. the parking is going to gurantee my attendance at the local Soup kitchen!! Red Cross can you set up 1 at my local neigbourhood please?!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home