Friday, May 21, 2004

I seems to hate Friday nowadays.. Happens whenever Exam is nearing.. Media law is going to be soon and here I am watching TV everyday like it is not an issue. Freakin media law!

Boss decide that I have to help with the newsletter now that I am taking a degree in communication. Like crap! I mean I work my salt for the material analyst job now I have to do newsletter article as well! Pooey! Anyhow is really no sweat thingy but the issue is the rationality behind it.. aint not paid for no marcom executive job! Anyhow is really just a submitting for the Singapore side to the company newsletter lah.. no biggie but trying to emphasis my point!

Got a new buyer in US.. like crap didnt even let me know! How the hell do they expect me to know whom to look for when shit happens!

I am starting to spell ree-aaaa-ll-y BAD!

I notice I end my sentences in exclamation mark.. but I am not angry.. weird! *see there I go again! hmmm*.. *and again!*.. wait!! something is wrong with me! there!! OMG! there is it again!!... aRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH................

Here's the 50 loves in my life.. just thought I do a 50 most thing everytime I blog.. *snigger* be bore.. be very bore...


1) My dog sheldon
2) Mum
3) Dad
4) JK *although I swear I so wanna kill at times*
5) my niece
6) Beatles! I so love their songs!
7) Love to bake.. although result not always optimum =(
8) my best buddy Zohter
9) My bed with the garfield bed spread or the teddy bear bed spread!
10) Shopping at Old Navy! *I so love their cheap clothes whenever I go to US*
11) Milkshake.. chocolate or Bananas please!
12) French Fries .. wait make it potatoes done any style
13) Comedies ; Seinfeld, friends, raymond, 70s show, etc..
14) Laugh out loud and talk boisterously.. heh heh..its the real me!!
15) Cute stuff *I know kinda cliche but yeah I actually like certain things in pink although I never admit it!*
16) Milk.. Yums!
17) Sleep.. I can do this 24/7
18) Clubbing on ladies night.. I drink like a goldfish and possess a memory of one when I do! hohohoho
19) BRAD PITT IN TROY!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!
20) Sunny day but not too hot please..
21) Talk nonsense and do nothing and basically just rot!
22) Chocolate!
23) Exclamation marks now that I realize
24) Love 'black' music.. ho ho.. kinda into the groove music now.. black as in Africa american not bollywood stlye.. wait I like a couple of song in hindi.. whatever!
25) My bolster
26) Dark Humour
27) Cynical folks
28) shrimps!
29) CH 8 Local drama serial
30) CAKES..
31) Busy with work and feeling important during meeting.. I know .. haha! Egoistic lil'o me
32) My bermudas which I trod in everywhere
33) Sesame Street! 'Can you tell me how to get .. how to get to sesame street..'
34) Love heavy metal!! hoho.. Alice in Chain so rulez!
35) contact lens.. what do you do without them... hmmmm lasik?
36) Public Holidays
37) My knowledge on ants *I TOTALLY HATE THEM!*
38) my annual Beach retreat ard asia!
39) Arts Film!
40) Hollywood films too lah..
41) Krispy Kreme Donuts.. the glazed donuts that I cannot ever get enough of! Why dont they have it in Singapore.
42) I love travelling for work.. I go sigh seeing on company account!
43) My voice..
44) My mickey mouse cup
45) Green Tea in mooncake/ice-cream/drinks/cakes/smell/Pie
46) My mum's cusine.. everything she cook I also like!
47) Flip flops!
48) Funny folks who dont mind sarcasm!
49) spell check .. how do I write without them..
50) MYSELF!!!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home