Sunday, May 02, 2004

What a day.. I am feeling so bad because I havent done anything on Media Law! Poop! Think my readings is almost done... just need to write now.. what a crappy assignment!

Anyhow today was hmmmm a bit warp. told myself I will study but teng and al decide to come to the Expo and ask JK and me along. They are furnishing their new flat and here I am making up my mind to study.. Got drag to look at water pond, robinson sales stuff... for the record..I think they are really rich. I mean a weighing scale for $39 cold hard dollars! No way am I going to buy that! They bought so many stuff for the new place. make me cringe at when it is my turn. Menawhile I am letting our new place in punggol rot! haha.. whatever.. Studies first!

Comtemplating taking leave on Tueday.. Boss is so going to kill me!

Anyhow zohter and ah liang.. I think officially over. Havent even reach the direct dating stage ald kinda 2 time zohter with lara the low guffaw! See how I so accurately tell on the character of lara the stupid guffaw girl?! I sometimes really wonder what's wrong with girls like that! you know your frd is interested and there you are trying to 'turn' the guy to your whimsical whine! Not for reason of love but reason for the thrill of it! zohter's upset. told me just now.. I am upset but the assignment still have to be done. some frd I am.. Told her we'll go clubbing on Wednesday! Ok maybe I should take leave on thursday as well.. Anyway hopefully this will at least set her heart dead abt ah liang!

Anyway ya ya ya.. doing my work now! want to finish this media law crap! which is so happening! blah!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home