Friday, April 02, 2004

Have the most amazing time making a fool of myself at Centro and DBL O on wed =P. In attempt to break my own 'Guniness World record' of making a fool of myself I drink uncountable free cocktails.. Gin Tonic, Vodka Ribenna, Shots (tequila), Beer, Green Tea Whisky and I dont know what else at DBL O. Totally swoon off and still stagger to jump onto a cab and hitch a ride to Centro. Realize I only brought $4 out. The cab driver thought I was trying to rip him off so I volunteer to paid by Credit card and he claimed my credit card doesnt work. Load of crap. Lucky thing I drop $2 when I took out my wallet so yeah paid the man his $6.

Zohter came out to take me into Centro.. I was staggering and probably said some weird stuff.. I hope I didnt say anything bad and sat at centro and stoned out! Ha! Zohter was like ... hmm waiting for me to go centro and there I was sitting there like a block. Story doesnt end there.. I puked like my entire gut out suddenly. This is like my 4th time puking from my entire history of clubbing for the last... yelps! 8 Years! I drink like a goldfish...

My darling came fetch me without a grousal... He is so sweet at times. Although he is dead-heart romantic (meaning he is the least lah).. hahah.. no pun intended.. He can be so super duper nice at times. He send me home and still put up with my nonsense.. I went to bed after my bath and fall asleep.. hahah!He was like.. sigh... What can he do.. HE still called me up the next day and asked if something did happen to me.. haha

Next morning everyone thought I was upset over certain things. Truth is I am terriefied of my school work this semester.. but that is still not the things I was 'upset ' I was just happy to drink .. you know.. get high get silly and forget everything.. Although there really wasnt much to forget haha! Then I got calls to ask whether I am having a big headache.. or major hangover.. Which I dont suffer from drinking. everyone thought I was so lucky.. I think so.. I mean I would hate to feel pain the head. It will make drinking be like a chore.

okie.. fun... I reckon.. time to get down to work and stop being weird half the time. I try not to drink so much the next time but I am suspecting the green tea to be my downfall.. I didnt drink that many come to think of it.. only a couple or a bit more each .. hmmm

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home