Tuesday, March 09, 2004

What is up with the weather.. rain rain rain.. miss my tennis lesson because of the rain! Geeze!

Saw the flash flood at Jalan besar because of the clogged up drain by the falling leaves from the strong winds. Saw that Celica parked by the roadside where the water had flood in the interiors. Poor fellow.. then again I guess if he/she can afford the car .. can afford to do the maintenance lah.. Ok I know! I am a Big meany!!

Zohter in Shanghai currently.. makes me feel.. so friendless.. haha.. ok trying to be sappy!

thinking of going to Velvet this Friday.. Teng asked me along coz she say long time no club ald. That club got to be the greatest plastic club ever lah. I hate to go there actually but then again no time no go liao.. hmmm see how lah.. have to spend money and no free flow I rather stay home.. I am getting to be such a big cheapo I know..

My office is cold cold cold... boss not ard for 2 weeks (do the stirring pot motion) YESH!!! FREE!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home