Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Oh boy .. I got an extended weekend... I am officially going back to work tomorrow! Another short work week!!

No thanks to food poisoning... Me and JK both have the runs and he was much worse.. having vomited as well. I was running a fever and having the runs with just a twang of nasaeau set in. I thought wanted to save money till next morning see doctor...now that I think if we had really waited.. we might have died! Anyway went to the doctor at 5am after we stayed in the toilets for the whole night we finally decided to 'save' our lifes and got mc for the next 2 days... Yipee although the serious runs that we were having was a major trade off for the MCs

Anyhow... All that is over.. Have not been working on Monday since CNY! Office closure, hari raya.. MCs... I hope next week will be 'I-found-a-job-clearing-my-leave' so I dont have to work on Monday too! ha!!

Went for a BBQ on Saturday.. kinda not that fun because my colleagues invited this bunch of her own friends which we have no idea who they are.. so we just sorta linger and ate.. talk with each other whom we know .. ate somemore and head home. Not you know.. fun BBQ.. I missed those.. sigh!

Sunday went to the ROM-ing of JK 'bro' *let just call him Cain* or sorta lah.. they are clubbing buddies.. He's okay actually... although I sometimes club hop and bump into them and .. hmmm the one on his arms is not the spouse.. but minor details we doesnt notice much..

I am not the sorta to join in their events like these but my darling suddenly like to call me along for function.. hahaha which I wasnt sure why.. I not kee to join thme because I know one of them particularly hates me ... just cannot tahan the Lap Sup George.. Geeze..I know he hate me to the core because one of the buddies told my best pal zohter in stupidity let's just put it... and zohter reply that the feeling is mutual as I totally hate him as well.. hahaha! See.. now you see why we 2 are such good friends.. we totally never let each other lost face in front of others! heee!

Anyway! The reason why I call him lap sup George because Jk have so many frds named george.. so to single him out I have a name for each of them. This one called lap sup 'hokkien read = dirty' because he like to support the flesh trade in geylang and he sideline as a pimp for China girls! Nuff said.. anyhow ppl might be asking why am I letting this future to be husband of mine to club with such character.. Well.. I believe in liberation.. So we club seperately but we know our limits.. Girls can approach him and guys can approach me.. but we know when to stop.. Guess that is the trust factor.. *I know.. I amaze myself of the sorta liberation thing we have* Blah!

I guess marriage is going to change everything ... sigh... and that will be another couple of years.. I get sad whenever I think the end is closing.. sigh..

Back to work tomorrow... long live short work week!!



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home