Thursday, January 08, 2004

Got bull at work.. so pop in for a while..

How do you add profile and stuff in the blog!! This is totally killing me... AArrrgghh... wassup!

Anyhow was telling ginko nut abt my so call courtship over the MSN yesterday.. and thought about it I want to laugh.. haha! How the hell did I manage to tell my life story to this classmate of mine who barely know me! Anyway.. trying to give her sisterly advice on relationship. Blah.. As if I am some pro! I got to share my 'courtship' story sometimes. Fact is no one really knew what happen cept for me and JK.. hahha but now ginko nut does.. Ok.. do that story on a weekend..

I know this is like all about my stuff rite.. boring huh... But this is my Blog.. mine! So bear with me sweet cakes!

That whiner at work is on the phone with the boyfrd again! Why cannot she try to talk in her normal tone of voice! Geeze.. make those Telly tubby noise like thing. Funny man! A girl her age trying to act like what? 4??

Okay I am bitchin' I know...

Bloody product support. Just send me a nasty email about my 'over-zealous' attitude on checking up stuff with them! I will return that favour 10 times! I think is rather amusing if you asked me.. you do follow up expecting it to be a good thing but other people thought otherwise!

I am so happy with the stock market! I hope this continues!! Make my life so much colourful.. more green more bucks!

Shall be back... miss me while I am gone.. can??

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home