Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Geeze.. this is like the 6th day after CNY.. and I am still rotting at home. Totally oblivion to what is happening at work! Thanks to my kind boss office closure! Although I got to go back to face work and whole lot of crap but I am so thankfully for this 2 days every year where everyone drag theirselves battle with festive fatigue to work ... while I bask in my bed and gloat about others predicament! heee

Got my keys to my new flat. Jk mum actually asked him for a copy of the keys. so she can come as when was what I was told at first. Had a huge arguement with him. Wassup with him?? Imean yeah it's your mum but I paid for the flat half half!! This is suppose to be our flat not all our relations~ geeze! Still peeves about it. Told him no way the keys are going to any of our mums. This is like some drama show.. I know I sound like a spoilt brat for voicing this out but really.. I do need my own space... Maybe it is just me.. *shrugs*

Anyway.. happy thoughts!

Trying my best to look for a job now.. I am ok.. maybe yet to sent out any resume but I am working on it.. I will send them out you know. Just that the present one is killing my time and night classes is about to start... okey... goign to get down to it...eventually.. sigh... life's a big drag!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home