Sunday, January 18, 2004

Sunday... Awww.. got to work tomorrow.. have to tahan my boss impromtu funny antics like 'So how is the agreement with Paris?' or 'Did you get to talk to mitch on their arrival next week? you do know the aerospace show is coming rite and hotel is full rite??' Which is fine if he asked me when I am in his office but not when I am on my way to wash my cup or to the pantry! So many stuff! How to know which one?? *Sigh...* Ok.. nuff 'sobbing' about my daily work life. Afterall CNY is coming soon!!

Went to this Ah Yat Abalone palce for CNY lunch on company tab. As usual my table full of people who are crazy over the fact that I dont take shark fin. I mean I am no saint but it is my beliefs. Cannot anyone respect it? I dint even tell them my belief while I was at the table. I dont do that.. I just say I dont eat it! Geeze! why do they have to make it like some new world discovery or sorta! Got to get out of that place soon!

Get soo...oo peeves at Peg over at work.. the IT person. I dont know wassup with her and work but she cannot help us when we have IT problems then why is still at the job? Getting her to help is like a task 10 times more difficult to feeding the lions at the safaris! the lions are way more easier! *Forgive me while I crap on this.. I'm bitchin!!*

First the thing about my presentation slides.. fast forward like 1 month back when I was due for a presentation in US. Asked her to help me with my slides because I have trouble inserting pages and pictures.. coz the pictures was always not 'compatible' or something. the conversation that follows :

Me *over the phone*: Hey can you help me, I've a problem I need help and I need them done before I fly tomorrow
Peg *over the phone*: *TSK* ok ok I be over *tsk* her tsk is like ... you know those are you dumb or what those kinda of big clues and hints!
Me * called the 4th time and day is ending* : Look I really need your help... can you help me with my slides a bit?
Peg*over the phone* : *TSK super loud* OK OK I be over *slam the phone*
ME fuming mad but keeping humble as i need help still!
When she is over.. she took a look at my presentation and again follows :
Peg: So wat you want? *irritated look and switching my solitair to play while I explain*
ME: I need you to upload this picture and blah blah *work stuff*
Peg *did a few shifting change the picture format and stuff for maybe 2-3 pictures* Yells loudly.. wah so easy also dont know .. simple you know.. *at this time I totally got so enough of her*
Me: Ok thanks for your help you can go now I can do it myself * looking not smilely or apolegetic just a stern face*
Peg prob. sense my displeasure but I told her no thanks..

Fast forward to present on thursday..Like I mention I lost my work pass.. lucky me n she's the one incharge of the work pass to have them made in US no less!!! Told her need her help so she ask me to send my picture to her.
Went to my room sent by kodak image immediately.

Over the phone conversation :

ME: Hey, pai seh just sent you the picture can you receive it?
Peg: *TSK* how can you send like this?? send as attachment can?
ME: OK.. sorry.. *immedaitely send by words attachment to her*
*Call again* me: Done.. is the attachment okay?
Peg: *TSK* Why you send by words ? * as if i am a big doofus*
Me: Oh.. you need it in what form of an attachment?
Peg: *frustrated tsk* Cannot you know.. tsk more.. never mind I change it lah *slam the phone*

Wassup with her!!! Wat is with this attitude! Sorry for disrupting her reading her stupid chinese novel she downloaded from the net. Can't you just do your IT stuff with a bit of non frustration?? I am not trying to sayanything here but I think at 31 and single.. she need someone.. her temper getting all weird and all!!

Ok.. nuff bitchin...

After work on friday my fabulous colleague in Paris made me stayed back till 7 in the office with the whole building empty.. met up with teng, al, hock and wife at holland V for crapping.. Life is so borin... wanted to go clubbing but change of mind.. mum and dad not in sg dont want to leave my precious mutt alone for too long *I should download his picture sometimes* Zohter busy with schoolwork anyhow so no kakis also! sigh!!

Yesterday spent the whole 2 hours haha ya only 2 hours rearrangning my clothes wardrobe *not a lot of stuff.. i only got that many clothes* try to clean up a bit for CNY.. hate it but no choice!after that went to watch Goodbye lenin.. Nice show.. i think it totally funny how love can drive one person to do certain things ... as anticipated.. bought an extra ticket when someone flew us kite! Told ros to doublecheck and all... but the inevitable still happened..that is charged to my credit card ald..

Went dinner with ginko nut and bin and went home to keep my mutt company. Jk, teng and al went to help hock and wife move house and I bail out because of the outing... they must be cursing me.. hahah but I got the tickets for the show ald.. so no go!

Mum and dad coming home today! going to the airport at night to fetch my pa and ma! Yeah.. I betcha lotsa food!

Write later... maybe..got to spring clean. Otherwise my mum going to kill me if she realize the house is as messy as ever...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home