Friday, January 09, 2004

*BEAM* I finally managed to get the profile in.. hehhe...

Although not much... but I'll get down to it... I didnt know I was this good! *ok maybe it is not good to you but it is tons good for me!!*

Just remember I forgot to add another resolution to the ald planned list!

cont..

5) To get back to my cell list of friends. I have their numbers and I dont call then you think about it.. why the hell do you still keep their number then! hahaha... Anyway that was my 2003 resolution and I done like half.. the I still kept this guy cell whom kinda stalk me at Siam.. 'OH NO' was a tragic nightmare.. But I think I will keep his number in my cell just incase he called or something.. so I know not to take his call!

Resolution for 2004 ended!

Anyway I was babysitting my 4 year old pest niece yesterday and while at it I manage to do 50 sit up/ push up do 200 skips on my ropes and stretch! I am going to make it like a daily affair. Enough of being so unhealthy *read : Fat*
The pest was asking what I was doing and mimic my actions throughout. Adorable bug...

Then called up my old classmates from poly.. this gal *let just call her* jazz. because today suppose to meet her and another classmates after what 4 years! hahaha.. Anyway found out like a pound of gossips. REalized that the whole world changed except for me! Then keep probing me if getting married and stuff.. wah lau why the whole world so kan cheong???

It is like the time just freeze! Steps called up this morning when I told her about the flat thing before she find out from Jazz. I didnt tell a lot of ppl about the flat I am getting with JK still under wraps. As apparent, I am not too hype abt getting married.. haha!

Anyway my funny mom...just called up to asked if JK buyin ba kwa for us and say she help him buy. So technically is like just taking the money from JK to buy her own stuff. Anyway me buying for the mom also so no lost for him either if anyone of you are wondering!!! And on top of that got to buy those stupid CNY stuff to spruce up the gift otherwise his dead beat dad will give those sarcastic look again! Wassup with his dad!

Listening to this Sheik Haikel rapping abt his daughter from birth to now.. Ode to my gal.. so sweet huh... I bet he and belle are going to be the coolest parents!

Wah ok like so many stuff..

Tonight going for the 'chill' out session *as jazz called it.. I never chilled.. I just thaw.. hahaha* and after that going clubbin with Teng, Man and Hock.. not sure who is going. Ask Zohter but she got to do homework.. so no choice!

Ok I end.... now!



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home