Thursday, January 15, 2004

Blogging at work... AGAIN! Added some stuff on the page.. not first class but at least it works. Haha!

These few days very unproductive. Not doing the exercise as per resolution.. just go home switch on the TV and bath and sleep and the work drill repeat itself again and again.

Anyhow receive an sms from Des about returning me the dough that I help him give as a gift to Hock way back in May for his ROM. Frankly I thought we will manage a meet up or something. Since May dude! Are we still friends or what? Hate to call him to meet up but you know being the ms nice that I am *really lah* I feel obliged to! Teng tell me to give up.. I mean how many times you need to ask a person wanna go out before ppl officially bestow you the title of PEST??? He's weird lah.. if you dont call him you feel guilty when he start saying we dont regard him as frd... if we call get 'slap' in the face with his excuses *which is so tiring*... blah!

OK got to go back to work... oh yes! book tickets to Goodbye Lenin!! Yeah... Arts house film!! My favourite.... looking forward to the outing this Sat!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home