Wednesday, February 04, 2004

The day is passing but too slowly.. Boss is out on trip! Yeah... reminds me.. my real boss incharge of me from US is about to come ... bummer!

Thinking of striking toto tomorrow. I mean I dont mind a million dollars if the prize got split up!! My this colleague was telling me she wont want to strike if need to share.. Ya right.. than why bother to buy?! ...

*(private message to GOD) I promise I wouldnt waste it! I will so cherish it and will donate some to SPCA...*

"Why SPCA?"
Personal beliefs to donate only to animals.. dont ask me why but so many donate to humans causes but none to animals.. I will neutralize the situation!
I mean you dont see the Channel 8/5/U artisits going : 'The animals need you....please dial 1900-DOGS-LIVES to shine some light on the,' blah.. being crappy ignore me!

I was reading this blog of this guy.. funny ... he's like this tall guy... and he asking why are the girls so short. And in turn we girls always go why are the guys so short. the deal is he's looking for this girl hopefully 1.7 and above to procreate good looking kiddos. Now the things which the daddy seldom consider.. do the maths!

If 1.7m girl plus 1.8m male = 1.75m daughter and taller sons even... (provided the gene flows that is)

Now the ratio of tall girls in this punny little island to tall guy is almost non existance. MEANING the daughter will turn up to be like me and zohter.. hard time sussing out potential mates because our bloody irritating ego doesnt bode any good dating shorter guys! Spinsters we become and blah blah....

On the other hand... it seems so cool at least the tall guys are still awaiting for tall girls.. meaning zohter still have a chance. hee.. however the guy is only 21.. Now the only questions remains :Does tall guys above 26 think like him??

Contradiction I know.. Hear us women whine!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home