Thursday, January 29, 2004

It's back to corporate slavery =S... work work and more work... However I'm glad most of them are away on holiday and left the few of us to do stuff taking our own sweet time! Sweet stuff...

Went for this tennis refresher course on Monday. Had fun! Although I gotta admit zohter and I are a bit of a klutz that the coach and the assistant got so flabbergasted! hee.. Not that it was our intent.. we just have 2 left hand and 2 left feet!

Anyhow zohter was feeling down yesterday about how jiao sent her this article about friends are not there all the time. In the end all that matters was the person who fluff your pillow in the night and pick your pills when you are towards the end of the lifecycle.

Totally understood how zohter felt. I mean when I was in friendier terms with jiao.. she always mention friends are but a phase. Well.. call me a sap but I reckon a friend is just as important as any companion. How can there be any comparison in the first place. I think the reason why we felt out is partly because our belief in friendships is so much different. Zohter on the other hand felt cheated if she was thought to be like just a passing cloud. Sigh.. I mean there isnt anyway you can change ppl persepective actually. Told her to accept it and at least we are still best of buddy.

I know she have this needy feel whenever she felt she have no friends she can trust or talk to.. Hmmm... got to get her in the dating circuit again!! *bleah*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home