Monday, February 16, 2004

Nursing this irritating cough that refuse to go away despite how much I douse my throat with mixture. The thing about me is I hate anything that smell medical so ... everytime the clock start ticking towards the time for the mixture I cringe and feel fed-up! That's me for starters!

Anyway V day was nothing spectacular, I saw my daily reads on blogs and everyone and trust me.. * every single one that I read at least*are talking about it.. So here's my version.

I was going on earlier about how 'Oh no' gave me the lovely surprise in the car boot... making me go to the car boot to get that bunch of flowers yonks ago? Well, my boring mudane sweetie hid his surprise for me in the car boot too.. but no I wasnt made to get out of the car to go get it .. He actually bought this whole bunch of roses and tulips for me. Granted he arrange the bouquet himself and that wasn't the best of bouquet but I so appreciated his effort! He's pragamtic not one to spent money on such stuff so he went to the nursery in the morning and got the flowers at wholesale prices... bought some paper and string and tied everything up. When he stopped at the roadside to pick me up he told me to hang on and got this bouquet out of the boot..I love surprises.. heee.. although they must be good that is..

Went to hock place for Steamboat again.. a bit pai seh everytime going to his house to eat and drink for free.. and the weird part is I am JK.. hmmm dont even like to eat steamboat. And his place is like 1 street away to Johore that far.. I guess the company is important lah..

My boss is coming to Sin and my desk is still hmmmmm.. sigh.. have this heat wave meeting this morning and the tension.. the heat.. is more than what Days of Our lives can offer.. hahah.. anyway... everything simply sucks.. monday blues.. Nothing can cure me.. sigh...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home