Thursday, February 12, 2004

I seriously think Boss is mad at me.. He's still not in Sg yet but he's not replying to my email. I hand in the slide late on Monday. I wonder if he got it ready for the presentation on Tuesday.

Anyhow.. there's nothing I can do about it (-_-;) Wassup with me.. not that I am going to stay in this job for long.. since I am looking for a new job ald! Silly me!! Why get worried.. *although it still worried me tons!*

Anyhow the days are draggy.. V day is coming and I dont celebrate it coz... I'm no ang moh.. hahah that's what I always like to say the same stuff when they asked me why is that I have no Christian name.... My dud of a boyfriend aint anything fancy and I think it will be like previous years ... NOTHING! Come to think of it we dont get anything for each other especially for whatever birthday or crap.. the only time he bought me flowers was because he was caught with a woman outside some clubs which he claim he was trying to hoist her ex because she become too drunk...caught by my kakis and got tell on which I threw a fit! ... almost warrant a break up (and why didnt I broke up with him??) I was so mad with him and I think he sent the flowers to my office just to make me shut up..

Even when we do get gifts we always go for those with economical acumen.. like a CD player which he can use or a watch I can use... blah blah..We are getting so mudane that life is such a drag! hmmmp!

I can do with some surprises.. sigh.. of course good surprise. A pity those guys who often give me them I dont fancy them.. I so love the surprise that 'oh no' gave me to be frank the flowers and concern although I can only bring myself to drink with him and not anything more *I know I am a total Bitch..*... and those who only give me bad surprises I am still with him for 6 years and counting! I think I love to inflict such stuff on myself.

*grimace*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home