Friday, March 05, 2004

Geeze.. about time since I blogged.. anyhow.. not that alot of ppl is even reading this! hahaha...

Work has been tragic.. School starting this sat.. let me see the ways I can juggle 3 subjects yet again and make sure I pass them.. Still trying my best to look for a job although I still have yet to send any resume out. Boss had been mentioning some bonus which is tempting me big time but again if a good job comes ard I would jump at it .... on another hand I mean this company pays like 5 months worth of bonuses!! How not to be moved!!

Finished the cha cha with my bosses visit from US.. finish with the Chacha with my vendors during the airshow. Now is back to regular work! Which is driving me nuts.. sigh..

Shares are diving like the seals on hunting my monies are all stuck.. sigh... just let me bailed out lah!!

Ok remembered this big gossip I wanna talk abt! Bin birthday was last sat and she invited the bunch of us for the 21st birthday (I know.. I am so old compared to her... arrghh)at this chalet. Anyhow saw one of my classmate bfrd and this is the guy whom we picked or got picked up lets call him garfield (no thanks to his droopy eyelids).. ok you must be thinking what the hell are we doing when we 'accepted' this guy who look like a garfield..the pick up that was like 1 year?2 years back? cannot remmeber... Well I mean he is tall and look.. let's be pragamtic.. there aint much tall guys ard so just take lah.. zohter was so thrilled and all and we ended eating supper before we drove back on our own. I was so happy for her as well BACK THEN.... as fate had it this guy didnt called and we ran into him a few months after that.. but sigh.. let's just say guess he wasnt interested!

I dont know lah.. probably me lah huh. I was like hmm find it so weird. I mean I have not club at mdm wong for the longest time... that was like when i was 21-23 or something..suddenly saw this guy who like tried to picked zohter up skali now come up with the gfrd which is my classmate and all.. ai yoh.. makes me wonder if he is ald attached when he picked zohter up!

The worse part of the story is he still remember my name. And keep saying he know me and zohter. I didnt immediately remembered him lah.. but eventually I did.. (too many pick ups to recall .. hahah! kidding !!) .. It was amazing because I havent have the slighest clue of his name!

Anyway stupid ginko nut insist I take his offer of the ride.. So keep saying no lah and all the crap lah say jk fetching me and stuff which was a big lie. geeze!
in the end when everyone is gone I called home and asked my brother to fetch me.. I mean the place is so far away!! no cab ever comes in and I dont want to pay for the call charges! Especially when my home is less than 10 mins drive away! Ok contradicition..

anyhow.. eventful..not something I would want to be in again and thank God my classmate saying she is going to drop her studies. Ok.. sound kinda mean huh. I mean.. hmmm ai yah.. whatever lah.. the key issue is that I wont have to deal with him again.. anything goes lah!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home