Tuesday, February 24, 2004

What a week!! My boss was here from US and her boss is here as well and guess what I get to bring them around Sg AGAIN!! Anyhow... free dinners and entertainment and stuff so let's not grumble so much..

Did I ever mention how I love Black Eye Peas?? Listening to their Hey Mama now...steady are you ready.. la la la la la...

Have to go to the crappy aerospace show almost the entire week. My vendors are like all in Singapore and I'll have to do the cha cha with them.. Well on another hand I am getting tons of freebies.. so let's not grumble too much again... hee..

Meiting got married on Sat.. church wedding although again I realize why I aint too hot abt christians .. the whole thing about you will only be save if you are one of them.. the sermon the pastor said was kinda boring and all.. but I thought she and her husband look great. Well for one thing I know the wedding cost like a ton.. I mean Rasa for banquet! Saw a few of our classmates.. saw kelly.. funny as ever... Jules ... still as hiao as ever in a good funny way lah... Anyhow remind me to not invite my classmates for my wedding when my turn comes. What a load of crap.. morning we have ppl calling us up to say they have to work on a sat afternoon... nvm meiting told them like a month earlier... some said got urgent matters.. some remember wrong dates and stuff.. If you asked me.. I can only say they simply dont give a damm! Although it's not my wedding .. the whole thing still pisses me off! Wassup with ppl like them?!

Saw zohter classmate who had been helping her all the time... let's just call her lara.. We had tennis and was having dinner at cartel when she met up.. She's kinda too engrossed in doing her homework and stuff.. I think she need a lil'o life .... And she have this like weird laughter.. some guffaws..wait.. that is not a guffaw.. maybe something like a shrill and prolong snorting or sorta.. hmmm.. I guffaws but she definetely not guffaw-ing. Totally just me.. I dont really get along with girls like that.. as in a bit xiao jie.. hmmm.. I am this picky friend finder I know!

This month had been a hell of activities.. Next week school is going to start! I can just see the media guru RAymond Williams whole load of crap in my texts ald! Wassup with him and his logic!

Bin is going to have her birthday bash this weekend as well.. it is like my weekend is totally taken up!!

Teng starting to buy furniture for her new home. She keeps asking me when am I going to start doing it.. well I am cash poor now so is totally impossible... and she keep going on like I am going to be too old and stuff to do this in 2006.. Well like I have a choice.. our parents are nothing like hers and al. I mean their cars the dads paid the downpayment! Is a totally different family lifestyle. Anyhow I wont ask dad for anything like that. I guess we were brought up in a certain way and all. JK deadbeat dad.. forget abt it! I rather not renovate the house if I have to see his face to do up the flat! one thing for sure.. I can look back at my achievement in the future and can safely say that my uni education and our own house is fully funded by our own savings! Awwww..... I feel so proud of myself ald! heeee




0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home