Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Had a great time with Tennis yesterday..Serving.. hmmmmm not one of my best stance... But I enjoy the session!! Although it was a bit marred by this man who is like trying to impress the whole entire world with his skills which leave little to be desired in the first place! You know how every sort of class have this one very enthusiastic student whose sole purpose in life is to let the class know good he thought he was and to impress the teacher... geeze! At his age which is about 35-40.. I thought his antics was pathetic! Anyhoo.. shant go on abt him.. spoilt my appetite!

Went with zother for dinner at the food court ran into her beloved ex who 2 timed her! Anyway she took a look back and manage to saw him turned to look at where we were... When she sat down and trying to cram down that mango pudding I thought I can hear her tears *ok.. maybe not hear but she kept her head down...* so I tried to talk about anything and everything to wean her attention away.... At least she manage to brighten up a little after telling her about the big *fight* meeting in my office earlier in the day..

While in the train we started to get so engrossed discussing about the Cleo 50s most eligible bachelors.. *sigh* my heart flutter a bit whenever I think of the dental surgeon ... #28 bachelor! Some Mark or something Chia.. my heart just swoon thinking about him. What the hell is such a cute guy doing single. The rest ... hmmmm *can someone from Cleo enlighten me what is Jeremy Ratnam doing in there??* some appears too young *wait.. I think I am too old for the magazine*.. some hypocrites ... some boastful.. some brainless.. some hmmm boring... mostly just typical! I want to date that dental surgeon!

He give me the same vibes as Leslie Kwok .. hee..

On the other hand I might not want to date a dental surgeon afterall.. What if my teeth wasnt white enough.. my teeth that is just a lil'o crooked got to be straighten.. and I hate dentists so much *no thanks to free check up in dentist hell in Primary school*.. what if he wants me to take out all my wisdom teeth.. or want to perform a root canal.. I be so busy using cotton buds to clean my teeth after every meal to enjoy myself.. I be so self conscious to not laugh my usual hearty laugh or even grin.. I would have prefer it tons if he was an engineer.. sigh! *tsk tsk* life's never smooth........ ok I know I talk as if I stood a chance.. heee...


Anyway finally sent out this pathetic resume of mine for the post of trainee publication journalist. I was literally begging for the job and all..I know the chance of mine getting it is almost none since I am still a year away from graduation. Ai yah.. never say die mah!!


OK.. I am suppose to be working.. my boss and her boss is going to be here.. trying to pack my room which look as if a riot had just taken place.. =P My messy room was the number 1 topic in US when I was there in december.. Think it is going to be still top the chart!

Ciao!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home