Friday, March 26, 2004

It's funny.. when you work at the same thing for the past 4 years. Someone trying to be smart think they know all about your jobscope and try to teach you something he is totally clueless about. That's my OM for you! Geeze.. if he had better plan his production he will not be caught short and start shoving blame down my pants?!

Going to get my hair cut today no qualms about it. I commited myself to just do away with this wayward hair! Driving me nuts totally. Finally many will say.. Not much dough to begin with but got to squeeze some out by hook or by crook.

Send a bunch of online application for some jobs. Dont think I get any responses. My heart is just not into it.. I am comtemplating quiting to look for a new job so I will stop the comparison crap!

Everything is so Boring with a capital B. Why cannot excitement filled my life?? Ok.. when I am talking abt excitment make it good and positive please!

Finally hand in my crappy assignment on Wednesday. I dont even know what the hell I was writing guess the lecturer will be giving the F grade. I know I would if I am her.. Let hope Ozzie folks are a compasionate lot and let me pass this subject.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home