Monday, March 15, 2004

Zohter finally got back to Singapore from shanghai and HK.... Something happen between her that 'laugh' funny frd Lara with her new crush ah liang.. hmmm.. anyway if you asked me all these is no thanks to her 'kind intention'. Anway she can kiss her ah liang good bye.. considering the tons of stuff they done together the past few months esp with his dad passing away and all.. I thought he would be touch... blah.. Males.. why do we need them!!

Told her that Lara sounds so.. hmmm I dont know.. something abt her that I dont like and guess what.. I am so accurate I should be setting up a geomancer stall outside some temple!!

Went to watch 'My Girl' ... my kinda show.. so funny and tickets were 1 for 1.. what a bargain!! However.. the 1 for 1 wasa bonus.. was going to catch it anyway.. you know how a sucker for such movies I am.. haha... reminds me of my own childhood playing with elastic and getting bully and being a bully.. hahah!!
Brings back such nostalgia feeling.. I remember how I will trod out to play after reaching home from kindies..
Sigh.. think we need more such movies than hollywood mainstream!!

Oh... and the no show tickets.. I was so pissed off with Zu for even saying that! I was telling Ginny I was totally broke and now I have to made to pay for Ran who didnt turn up for the movie! And what's more I have remind them tons again if they are not sincere in going dont.. And zu was saying it is only 9 dollars.. well I told her 9 dollars is still money.. after paying 5 k for school fees I am throughtly broke.. So she make a remark.. ai yah since you ald paid 5 k what is the difference...I mean hey so what?! So I told her straight why not she pay on her behalf.. than she let this sheepish smile saying she is broke as well.... Well then keep your mouth shut if you have no constructive comments!! I am so pissed with her! Just my luck to have lessons with her for this semester...

Anyway school barely started and I can almost filled the knot in my stomach tighten.. The work is like tons difficult and I guess I am so going to fail if this continues..



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home