Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I am wasting time.. It is the still of the night.. I should be sleeping.. However I wanna do my assignment so not sleeping yet. However no luck! Got to work still.. whiner have this like list for me to do.. to expedite some no brainer stuff. Why cannot she do it?? I mean I am on leave! When she is on leave I dont even call her! So beside her.. boss called too.. told me to get some no brainer stuff as well! He's leaving for HK so wanna make sure he get some answer from the horses' mouth.. LITERALLY that is..

Waiting for my US counterpart to come online. Totally bore of waiting I wanna dive right into my essay ( I think I am hallucinating so ignore me last sentence)

Was reading some kiddo blog just now.. They going to finish poly soon! They get to laze officially! I wanna too! Wahhhhhhhhhhaaaahhaaa I miss those holidays!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home