Monday, April 05, 2004

Kinda sad today.. Today ah xia sent me an sms to say that Mr Quah our PE teacher who probably graduated with honours from Navy seals (no thanks for his gruelling exercise he made all the girls in our school go through) is striken with cancer and critically ill in ICU.

He is really one of the toughest teacher ever and his claps is enough to make us scurry away like mice. Sigh.. What's more he is so healthy and make sure non of us get away with PE.. how can he get cancer! Life is just not fair.. Ok.. life isnt fair in the first place lah huh.. Dont kid yourself!

Wanted to post something happy but think I will not. Just a tribute to him.. Without him I dont ever think I will ever be in shape back then... nor will my English be improved... I pray that God will do his work.. fast and swift.. painless as possible.. smooth as WD40 on rust..

To all the Ex Sacians.. please pray for his recovery. ='(

To Mr Quah.. We saluate your dedication for the namesake of PE. You have and will continued to make an impression on all of us who have been taught by you ....

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home