Monday, April 26, 2004

This is crazy.. took leave today and tomorrow to try and finish my homework and guess what.. I am blogging! Pui!

Just trying to justified myself which I am so sick of. Why cannot I sit down for 2 hours and just finished it! Why do I have to sleep till so late.. why do I have to be sooo lazy? What is the world coming to!!

Anyhow I have no life.. looking forward to clubbing next week to unwind! Manage to get an extension for my assignment for Media law! Yeah tons! Because I havent read anything yet.. Talk about procrastinating.. I am sure topping the chart..

Ok.. Let me just for once go do this assignment and get it over with! I will try to finish by tonight! I will make sure I try at least.. otherwise no sleep hor Ling!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home