Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I know.. either I update a whole lot.. Or i simply dont! Ha!

Anyway was trying to do work.. staying back in the office lah what else is new! Hear this radio playing the song way back from the 'Wedding Singer' cover by Wayne wonder for Sandler and Barrymore '50 first dates' Kinda transported me back when I was at this peak dating circuit where I was dating 2 guys at the same time.

Yes.. me with the biggie hair that looks like crap got dates way back and get approach by guys from Zouk.. Can you believed it! Haha.. okay.. nuff of laughing! ... I SAY NUFF OF LAUGHING!

Ok the deal is.. the song always reminded me of that stupid Jonathon.. That guy lah! The same height as me that one... which I cannot tahan and asked to go home on one of the dates that one!!... Although I sentence him to oblivion hell because of his height.. we did went on a few short lived dates. come to think of it.. he sure is tons 'nicer' as in sensitive.. know how to cajole girls better than my JK. JK is an absolutely bore! =P ..I still remember Jon was paging me constantly because I decide I am going to start dating Patrick and going to start ignoring him. I was so #@%& bloody mean looking back!

Was thinking if I was still with him would anything have happen. HE was so swoon with me at that time although I highly suspect his myopic probably gotten so much worse at that time till he didnt realized it!He bought me stuff when he was out in Thailand training! I mean how many guys will do that! ok maybe a lot except for JK... Geeze! Not that I have any regrets because remember guys.. height is the ultimately the matter MOST to me.. Yeah I am shallow.. so sue me!

After I sentence Jon.. comes patrick! that idiot.. After start to date he told me that he was leaving for Oz to study and want me to wait for him after 2 dates! *faint*

It was exactly that time I kinda hate communication tools because my pager and phone started ringing off the hook and dad wanted me to get my own line to stop all the crap! Hmmmm! So during one alcohol stew night.. I was an Ex Gold fish .. I drink like one every week back then.. I decide I was going to dump both of them and just stuck it out with JK... and looking back it had been 6 years!

Okay then God decide to give me Oh no.. the tall version of jon and I bailed out as well. Well God.. it wasnt fair at that time .. I was ald attached. If I was single maybe Oh no would have stood a chance!

Damm that Jon for getting me the wedding singer CD.. whenever I hear the songs I will think of him and the whole chunk of crap during that part of my very active dating peak. I think Jon did suceed.. kinda anyway... whenever I go to the bukit Timah food center I remember I saw him there once when I was out with Hock, teng, des and the whole grp for lunch and saw him there. To make it worse it was not long after I sentence him to obilivion hell! His frds must be so mindful of this #@$%^# bitch that upset him so much. Whenever that dumb radio play the songs... I get nostagia.. Oh... and when I think of the Saturday night Fever singaporean version by Adrian Pang and MAdeline Tan at pavilion I recall him too.. I mean the 2 of us were the only soul in that cinema watching that movie! How to forget?!

so you see.. he did suceed in making me thought of him... mind you not pin ah! But he failed a bit.. I totally forgotten what he looks like!

Haha... ok back to work! =D

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home