Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Like Since forever since I update this Blog.. Not that a lot of people is reading anyway lah hor...

Work is tedious.. Who would have thought years of education in a poly will result in me being in such a labourous position in the company. Britney Spears should be singing along with me.. 'I'm not a coolie worker not yet a full fledged one at least' *hic*

Like what's up with me since my last blog? Basically everything is kinda wrong. My assignment is due again.. and I have yet to start writing that 2000 word essay! That aside I have another piece due soon which I havent read yet! After that I have another piece of essay as well ... which I reckon will be the easiest.. provided that I have the time to read.

Work is not fun! Had an unhappy day at work.. apparently my smarty accounts person thought that we are too lousy to do our work and got an 'ex' staff to do some of the Survey forward to us by our US counterparts to do. I was so mad at her for that. What would my boss think about us!? Anyhow I decide to wash my hand out of everything. Since she feel that he can do a lot of things... I am going to let him do it and I will go about doing my normal stuff. Geeze! The nerve of some people.. exposing company confidential stuff to outsiders.

Nicoll Highway decided to cave in yesterday.. not the whole stretch thank goodness.. but a short part of it.. Anyhow I always have a fear of that part of the road because it is so.. hmmm bumpy and so many constructions going on... 3 person are still missing.. 1 reported dead. Imagine what if I was just driving past and the road decided to dance a depresssion!

Blah.. life's kinda sucks!

Wanna do clubbing! Just to get everything out of my head.. I am so going to look for a NEW JOB! will someone just hire me!! please???

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home