Sunday, April 25, 2004

Trying to be a total idiot. Took leave to write my fiaking no good for hell essay and there I am watching film fest.. waste my time pottering around. As if that is not bad nuff.. I am writing my blog! Exactly What I need to waste more time!

Ok.. I wanted to update something ... realize that nothing ever happen in my life and that I am coming in to update for the sake of wasting and pulling my time so I dont have to do my assignment. Geeze... how lame can I get!

ok.. nuff crap liao.. Going to write that 2000 words essay on the stupid williamson and how good he is with authorship. If you asked me think he is reading too much into authorship. A book is just a book ... anyways.. these academics have no life! Cannot even enjoy a book and read for pleasure!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home