Saturday, May 01, 2004

crap stuff.. got my PR paper back and my teeth almost dropped! The teacher went on a marking spree on my grammer! The content? Totally ignore it! That is what happen when you get Drs as marker! Whoo.. how I hate them! anyway didnt fail but was really close to failing it! I know a few failed but also 1 got HD!

She probably think I am from China when she marked the paper! I wonder if I shoudl trust the Aussies or the Queens fellowship! I think I rather like the markers in the GCEs.. Absolutely adore me.. Now.. no one adores me! Wait... I think this is what happen when you give up your skills to work in engineering! Blah! they totally alter my language skills! I am so sure of that! *pat myself on the head* try harder okie..

I am still going to do Media Law assignment today. Hart always love my creative writing.. let's hope she feel the same way as my media law!

After Media law is the dragnets PR again!

Wonder if Boss will kill me if I take leave next week.. he wasnt thrilled that I skipped work to do assignment when he need me to support the meeting while he was in HK..anyhow.. I seldom take leave what! Nothing going to happen lah! After my fees are so exp I cannot afford to fail it cost too much in both monetary and mentally!

Watch Starky and Hutch yesterday.. Funny!! Ben Stiller is like this big geek! and I love geeks! okay.. aside from William hung..I love cool Geek... William hung? Not cool and he still have no idea ppl are making such a mockery out of him. Thanks to him .. when I go US for work ppl always call us chinks.. thanks to him ppl thought I have slits for eyes!

Watch Green butcher on thursday! Film Fest! Was so hilarious! A bit morbid lah.. I mean is not everyday you find a person hanging in the butcher shop~ chickie wickies! Haha... Anyhow I wont be surprise if ppl realy does sell human flesh.. I mean what are the odds.. there is so many stuff and ppl put there..
As long as there is an idea.. I am sure ppl who have though of that to do!

Ok.. notice how chatty I am when I need to do assignment? Blah.. ok ok.. I am poring through my books now!!



0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home