Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Yes! Finished the Essay writing 2000 word on something I am so totally clueless. No thanks to Dugald Williamson thoughts about author's work! why in the whole hell cannot he take in the fine thoughts of a book and enjoyed it?

I took tons of hours. Completed it at 4am!! Yes! 4AM!! going to start media law reading hopefully can start writing on Saturday.

I totally amaze myself having the ability to crap the essay not knowing about a single thing. I guess it wont be easy to pass it.. but at least i submitted something! Hopefully they'll pass me!

Went to watch 50 first dates with JK just now.. he finished his exam *lucky devil* and I frankly havent been accoy him too much. busy burning my books... grumbling abt work... doing my side line to be accoy him.. poor baby! anyhow.. not that he will die or what so no biggie!

50 first dates is so romantic! Barrymore and Sandler is so a couple if you asked me! Of course Sandler movie sure have sneider one lah! funny hawaiian guy... And yes got the song!!wayne wonder that song... sigh...I am going to get the soundtrack although I ald have that song in the wedding singer CD which jon gave to me.. whatever. hahah...

How nice if you can you know try so hard to make a girl fall for you. I would! That is so sweet.. I know a couple of people who had tried doing it. You wouldnt believe it but in singapore some guys really do does what sandler do although I doesnt suffer from short term memory but I think he was trying too hard to make me change my mind.... I guess in order to fall in love the guy got to be someone you can stand being with 24/7.. Ok I am little Ms shallow here!!

Any Barrymore is not pretty lah.. she is spunky and I like her attitude.. although her wild thing in her preteens were nothing I would adore *wave index finger in distain* Sandler is not cute lah but funny loh! He definetly not hunklicious but I would like a date a guy like that! Seeminlgy down to earth.. no concern about his muscles *which I think a lot of guys get so carried away with nowadays!*.. funny.. sweet..

Sigh.. Swooning now.. dream on gal.. and study media law! NOW!!


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home